We are a local CPR certification company that provides American Heart Association training to healthcare providers and the general public.
Educational formats include face to face and hybrid formats for a reduced fee.
- BLS Certification ($75)
- Basic Life Support is the preferred CPR and AED training for healthcare providers in any setting. BLS does not have a first aid component.
- HeartSaver ($75)
- The preferred certification for those non-healthcare workers who need a CPR/AED/First Aid certification. There are various versions of HeartSaver that can suit your need and all cover CPR & AED for adult, child, and infant. HeartSaver certifications also includes first aid for various conditions.
- HeartSaver K-12: is for teachers, coaches, and students who reside in the K-12 school setting.
- HeartSaver Total: is designed for everyone! The target population for this is office workers, construction, industrial, and anyone else looking to get certified.
- HeartSaver Pediatric: is a special version for those in childcare. This fulfills the county requirements for all daycare and babysitters.
- CPR Instructor ($400)
- Become a CPR instructor for Basic Life Support (BLS) and HeartSaver certifications. This includes alignment with a Training Center (mandatory) and placed under a Training Site (optional). Inquire more if interested.
- Naloxone Training (Free!!!)
- All of our educations include opioid overdose training at no extra cost! This is a big issue for not only our nation but locally as well.